Saturday 15 June 2013

New Team Members!

Okay people, from now till I don't really know, I will be announcing the new members of the team and what part of the project they're working on. As you are already pretty familiar with me and Gaz, I think it's good that you guys see some of the other wonderfully (heavily more) talented people involved in this project.

So, without any further delays (I mean, you could have just scrolled down, you didn't have to read that) we give you: ANT! (what you expected something big? sorry) Ant will be writing the Mage's personal story as well as helping with the overall design and feel of the world. I feel with his tenancies to spend entire nights designing worlds and playing video games we will have the bulk of the story done faster.

In other news, I will be stepping down from the position of music production, more information about that in the next few entries.

As usual, Gaz has pretty much created build 0.3A and we should have a video of that up soon with all new audio commentary on what we have implemented.

Thanks for showing interest and keeping up with us, and as always be prepared!

-Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment