Thursday 1 August 2013

Writer, the second introduction

Suppose its time I introduce myself, I am Anthony, the second writer person (don't ask its complicated) i'm the one who derails everyone with funny internet videos and random posts i find online. 

Yup i'm a very productive member of the team....what I am

Anyway, i'm almost at the end of chapter one of the mage storyline so expect a update on that at some point, whenever i am not being lazy, been working on and off on the story for a while, honestly i need to write more often but im a lazy bastard so....
however I have been productive, i am currently writing a second character for the mages story arc the dark elf sollyn, so expect that sometime soon :) 

I need more monster...

- Anthony (powered on energy drinks and Anime) 

No comments:

Post a Comment